There is a big opportunity right now at Rwandair in partnership with Rishworth Aviation is excited to offer opportunities for CRJ900 First Officers at RwandAir, the national carrier of Rwanda.
This position offers a great commuting contract with one of the fastest-growing airlines in Africa. Rwanda is well known for its Excellent on the ground pilot support. However, CRJ900 First Officer RwandAir is on a contract basis.
Why you should fly the CRJ900 with RwandAir
There are many reasons you might want to fly the CRJ900 with Rwandair.
- Rwandair is one of the fastest-growing airlines in Africa, operating one of the youngest fleets on the African continent
- Rwanda possesses one of the cleanest, safest and most vibrant cities in Africa
- Rwandair Provides Excellent on the ground pilot support
- The National Carrier Provides First class international medical insurance.
What are the Requirements?
Here are CRJ900 First Officer Requirements with RwandAir
- You must have FAA/EASA/ICAO ATPL license
- A Valid CRJ900 type rating
- Recency on type within last 12 months
- Must have Minimum 2,000 hrs. Total time
- A Minimum 500 hours on CRJ900
- Candidate must be Maximum age of 60 at the time of application
How do I contact and submit my Resume?
Get all your documents and submit to Rishworth Aviation Portal
You can also contact vial Mail
Contact: [email protected]
For airline resourcing inquiries, please contact: [email protected]
RwandAir flies to over 20 locations, spanning Africa, Middle East, Europe, and Asia. RwandAir is seeking more pilots in anticipation of its expanding networks within Africa, as well as China and the USA.
About Rishworth Aviation
Rishworth Aviation is one of the largest specialist aviation recruitment companies in the world. Rishworth has developed customized resourcing solutions for our clients providing flight, maintenance, and cabin crew to over 40 countries